Monday, March 16, 2009

Sankara Warrier & family






















I am S. Sankara Warrier known as Aniyan among my close relatives hail form Peruthrikkovil Warrium, Vaikom. At present I am staying at Anjali, Peroor Warrium Complex, Kawdiar, Trivandrum. I started my official career as a staff member of Trivandrum Engineering college and ending as the Director of Vocational Higher Secondary Education and higher secondary Education of Kerala State. My wife is Dr. L.Ambika Devi retired as Professor of Anatomy from Medical College Trivandrum. She is the daughter of Smt Lekshmi Devi of Peroor Warrium Trivandrum and Late Sri G. Sankara warrier of Vettikkattoor Warrium Kottayam.
Our only daughter Smt. Lekshmi Varriar (37 yrs) is married to Sri Biju B Varriar from Kallada Warrium. She has three children Divya (10 yrs), Gayathri (7 yrs) and Dhanya (3 yrs).

1 comment:

  1. Dear sir,
    in your student Benjamin Vins from csiit. Happy to find you through Google. Trying to get your contact for a long time. Appreciate If you could share. ..

    ben.vins@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete