Thursday, March 26, 2009

Latha Warrier and her family



I am Latha Warrier, presently working for the World Bank, New Delhi. I have been in this organisation for the past 3 and half years. Prior to this I was working for Hewlett-Packard India Ltd. as Technology Finance Administrator for 10 years. It was a great learning experience.


My Family:
My father Mr. G.K.Warrior (Thekepattu Variam, Manisseri, Ottappalam) is 85 years old and mother Smt Sarada Warrior(Poothirukovil Variam, Chalavara, Palakkad district) is 71 yrs old. Both of them retired from I.I.T Delhi and are settled in Bangalore.


My son, Sachin Warrier, after finishing his Engineering, is in UK working for British Telecom as Business Development Manager.


My younger brother Mohan Warrior is a Chemical Engineer from IIT Delhi. He did his Masters from Syracuse University. After working for Motorola for 18 years, he resigned while in the position of V.P and started his own venture. He is married to Padmasree Warrior, another Chemical Engineer from I.I.T Delhi, who did her Masters from Cornell University. She is presently The Chief Technology Officer in Cisco. They have a fifteen year old son Karna who is in high school. They are settled in Chicago in US.

No comments:

Post a Comment