Sunday, March 29, 2009

Meet Reeja and her family....




(my brother Rahul)
(my parents)
(me, brother & cousins)

Hello everyone, firstly I would like to congratulate you guys for putting up such effort in bringing all the warriers under one roof.

I am Ms. Reeja Nair, doing my Masters in Human Resource Management from the University of Westminster, London,UK. I am also doing my masters in electronic commerce, i.e., MCom (E-Commerce) from the Mumbai University. Presently, my family is staying at Kalyan, Mumbai. I have a brother named Rahul, who has written his SSC this year.

My mom Mrs. Radha Vijayan, is from Puthan Variam, Peringode and is working at the Postal Department at Mumbai as a Personal Assistant and my dad Mr. Vijayan Nair, is from Vadukuttayil House, Thippallessery, Thrissur and is working as a Technical Supervisor in Dammam, Saudi-Arabia. My mom has 1 sister and 3 brothers, all settled in Mumbai.

I am also a Bharatnatyam dancer, doing my degree in Bharatnatyam. I have also performed in various shows like Mumbai Masala @ Asianet, Nritholsavam @ Surya, Surya Festival and also at Tarangini Film Fare awards, held in Mumbai.

2 comments:

  1. Firstly, hearty welcome to talented Reeja. It would be great if some videos of the performances or links (You Tube or the like)are sent to us for the benefit of all.
    Regards
    Balakrishnan
    TEAM WARRIERSONLINE.COM

    ReplyDelete