Sunday, March 22, 2009

Meet Shri M Balakrishna Warrier & his family.




My name is Balakrishna Warrier(mbk_warier@yahoo.com) and details of my family are given below. We are residing in Bangalore since 1970.

PARENTS: My father, late Sri M R Madhava Warrier, is from Malakezhu Varrium, Chengannur. My mother; late Smt Laskmi Kutty Amma, is from Kunnathu Varrium, Chengannur.

SPOUSE: Smt C S Rajeswari is from Anandabhavanam Varrium, Haripad. Her parents are late Capt. Sankara Warrier and late Smt. Paru kutty Amma

CHILDREN:
1) ANITHA is married to Dr. Anand Kumar and they have two boys; Sanchit and Gaurav. Anitha and family are residing in Fujairah, UAE.
2) RAJESH is married to Rakhi and the couple has two children; Tanya and Tarun. They are residing in Bangalore.

BROTHERS & SISTERS:
I have five brothers and five sisters. Details can be had from Family Tree of http://www.warriers.org/. (Look under Sri M R Madhava Warrier)

No comments:

Post a Comment