Friday, February 20, 2009

S. Balakrishna Variar & Family

Hi to all members,


I am S. Balakrishna Variar (born in Sarada Vilas, Trivandrum ). I reside in Delhi with my family.



My wife is Kala (Chempakasseri, Haripad). We have two children - Rohit & Rahul both studying. My father is (Late) Shri G. Sankara Warrier (from Ottur Warriam) and my mother (Late) Sarada Amma (from Kumaramangalathu Warriam, Haripad). I have a younger sister - Geetha. She is married to Hari Krishna Warrier (from Peroor Warriam, Trivandrum). They have a son- Arvind Hari, studying. My wife, Kala's parents Shri. C.B.C Warrier (formerly MLA from Haripad) and Valsala live in Haripad. Kala has a brother - Ravishankar, who is married to Priya. They live in Bangalore.



You can view some photos of my family and friends by clicking here. For more photos click on the links below:









My Geni account can be accessed by clicking here.

Look forward to meeting you all on http://www.warriersonline.com/.

With best wishes,

Balakrishna & Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment