Friday, February 20, 2009

C. Anil Kumar & family.

Hello to everyone,


I am C. Anil Kumar (from Sreenilayam Warriam, Changankulangara, Oachira, Kollam). I reside in Delhi with my family.


My wife is Dhanya (from Thevalapurathu Warriam, Kottarakara, Kerala). We have two children - Neha & Nikhil, both studying. My father is Shri G.C.S. Warriar (from Therollil Warram, Chenganoor) and my mother is Valsala Warriar (from Sreenilayam Warriam, Changankulangara). They have now settled in Trivandrum. I have a younger sister - Bindu. She is married to Vijayan (from Palakad). They have two children by name Abhishek & Akshay, both studying. They too reside in Delhi. My wife, Dhanya's parents Rajeshekara Warriar and Sathi Devi (commonly known as Baby), are settled in Ellamakara, Ernakulam. Dhanya has one sister - Ramya, who is married to Charlie Warrier (Madhu). They have a baby boy. They are settled in London.


You can see me in action by clicking this link.


I am waiting to to hear from all of you there at http://www.warriersonline.com/. You can also get in touch with me at cakumar68@yahoo.com.


Best regards,


Anil & Dhanya

No comments:

Post a Comment